We focus on five areas of the Montessori Curriculum:
- Practical life – Enhance the development of control and movement, sequencing and concentration through inviting and purposeful work.
- Sensorial – Enable child to order, classify and describe sense experiences such as dimension, color, texture, sound and sight.
- Mathematics – Makes use of manipulative materials to help the child gain and understanding of the concepts of number, symbol, sequence, operations, and memorization of basic facts.
- Language – Includes oral language development, written expression, reading, elements of grammar, and literature.
- Music and Arts – Are vehicles for self-expression as well as areas around which to build appreciation for other modes of communication.