Why Montessori School is what your child needs!
Getting your child into Montessori school can be quite costly and difficult. That is why most parents opt to skip Montessori and send them directly into primary school. Is Montessori school really that important in the development stage of your child’s life?
Getting early childhood education in Hillcrest Avenue, Antioch, CA is the best thing you can give your child. Allow Little Genius Montessori to give you a rundown of the benefits of sending your child to preschool.
1) Montessori school encourages cooperative play. Unlike primary school wherein classes are run by the instructions of the teacher, children in Montessori are given the freedom to do their activities throughout the day. This allows your child to interact and cooperatively work with other children as they explore the different stations of a Montessori classroom. This also helps your build hone his sense of community.
2) Learning is focused on the child’s capacity. Because of the limited class size in Little Genius Montessori, an early childhood education in Hillcrest Avenue, Antioch, CA, the curriculum being followed in a Montessori preschool is designed in such a way that the needs are addressed and specific abilities of the child are highlighted. With this, the child can learn at his/her own pace.
3) Children learn order and self-discipline. With the kind of environment that is common when getting an early childhood education in Hillcrest Avenue, Antioch, CA, children are naturally enforced to learn to self-discipline. For example, after the child is done with a specific activity, the child will then have to remember to place the items back where they belong.
4) Methods of learning inspires children to be creative. Since the children are given rein to choose the tasks they wish to accomplish, you can be sure that the child is working on it for the joy that the work provides rather than an end result. This allows your child to put more emphasis on the process of attaining things rather than the endpoint. As studies show, this heightens a child’s creativity.
5) Learning is hands-on. Unlike primary school wherein your child is fed with academic knowledge, normally theoretical in nature, Montessori provides you with an avenue where your child can focus on interactive, hands-on learning.
A Child Care Program in a Montessori school may be all your child needs to start securing a better future. Call us now at Little Genius Montessori.